[Gambas-user] Issue 263 in gambas: The TextBox will remain always in the foreground.

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Jul 17 22:07:12 CEST 2012

Updates:

Comment #6 on issue 263 by benoit.m... at ...626...: The TextBox will remain
always in the foreground.
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=263

I may have found some sort of workaround for that problem. I did it in
r4963, can you try it?

I modified the Panel,VBox,HBox,VPanel and HPanel controls so that they get
their own X11 window as soon as they have an explicit background color.
Consequently, they will be able to cover any other controls.

Tell me if it works for you.