[Gambas-user] Raises the event

Ivan Kern ivan-kern at ...308...
Tue Jul 17 15:17:12 CEST 2012

I thank all of you,
I've got it.

Ivan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Fabien Bodard [mailto:gambas.fr at ...626...]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. Juli 2012 13:41
An: mailing list for gambas users
Betreff: Re: [Gambas-user] Raises the event

Because yoy are using your component as a module... A module is static.

Generally a component is based on dynamic classes.

A class must be instanciate.

Dim hmyclass as new CMyClass
Then you can call
Hmyclass.myfuntion

A workaround for you if you want to call you class directly will be to
generate an automatic instance like for the forms by adding

CREATE STATIC

In the top of your class

Then you can call
CMyClass.MyFunction directly.