[Gambas-user] Building gb.gsl on Arch Linux

Laurent Carlier lordheavym at ...626...
Mon Jul 9 11:04:10 CEST 2012

Le lundi 9 juillet 2012 02:36:29 Adrien Prokopowicz a écrit :
> Le lundi 9 juillet 2012 01:56:45 Emil Lenngren a écrit :
> > I have the same problem on Gentoo.

> > However, I could still do a make and sudo make install.
> >
> > /Emil
> >

> > 2012/7/9 Adrien Prokopowicz <adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...>
> >
> > > Hi,

Because it use GB_COMPONENT_PKG_CONFIG then GB_COMPONENT_SEARCH

This is useless as GB_COMPONENT_SEARCH tries pkg-config method then "classic"
method (tries to detect headers and libs) through GB_COMPONENT.

There is another bug in the second method, it should be "gsl" instead of
"libgsl libgslcblas"

++