[Gambas-user] Issue 257 in gambas: Database password retrieval error and abort in IDE

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Jul 8 17:37:05 CEST 2012

Comment #8 on issue 257 by ea7... at ...626...: Database password retrieval
error and abort in IDE
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=257

Hi Danny

Indeed, I was using latest revision 3 hours ago. Just in case I've updated
to latest one (#4909) and the error persists. I've disabled the keyring at
all, to no avail. Please, what other things have you done since this worked
again?

  To the developers, do you need any other information?