[Gambas-user] Issue 257 in gambas: Database password retrieval error and abort in IDE

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Jul 8 13:52:23 CEST 2012

Comment #6 on issue 257 by ea7... at ...626...: Database password retrieval
error and abort in IDE
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=257

I am also in the same situation. I wan to set up a code forge for the
Spanish Community using gambasForge, but I'm facing the same problems.

Gambas 3.2.x rev #4904

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.2.0-23-generic
Architecture=i686
Memory=2061788 kB
DistributionVendor=LinuxMint
DistributionRelease="Linux Mint 13 Maya"
Desktop=Mate <--- not detected, so hand written

[Gambas 2]
Version=2.23.1
Path=/usr/bin/gbx2

[Gambas 3]
Version=3.2.0
Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx3

[Libraries]
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.1
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.10

gnome-keyring and mate-keyring are installed on my system. Looking the Web
for an answer to a possible bug in Mate desktop, I've found this:

http://community.linuxmint.com/tutorial/view/848

But after following all these steps, nothing changes. Still got
the "_Desktop_Passwords._get.62: Unable to get password" error.

Hope this helps somehow...