[Gambas-user] Compile error (gb.gsl) on Ubuntu 11.10

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Tue Jan 31 23:34:19 CET 2012

I thought you meant in the next few days/weeks, not the next few seconds
LOL

I can confirm that 4442 compiles fine for me in Oneiric now without the
disable-gsl option.

Thanks for the lightning fast turnaround!

Regards,
Caveat