[Gambas-user] SelectDirectory does not use Dialog.Path correctly

Mon Jan 30 18:22:15 CET 2012

There seems to be difference between qt4 and gtk+.
With qt4 path is opened in dialog, and with gtk+ path is only selected in
dialog.
I think qt4 way is more logical, since it allows you to direct the user
directly to right set of sub folders.

Benoit?

Jussi