[Gambas-user] Problem with Rev. 4430

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Mon Jan 30 16:57:37 CET 2012

GSL is a new package under development. At the moment the package is only
hours old and therefore does not contain the files needed to build it. This
does not effect the rest of Gambas. GSL will be a porting of the GNU
Scientific Library (GSL) to Gambas.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:44 AM, Rolf Schmidt <rolf.frogs at ...221...>wrote:

> Hi Benoit,
>
> when I compile Gambas3 from current trunk (i.e. Rev. 4430) I get an
> error say, that there is no "make all" in gb.gsl. When I look into this
> directory no "Makefile" was build by configure.
>
> Disable the gsl package, Gambas is installable.
> reconf-all and configure didn't report any problems.
>
> Hope that helps to find the problem.
> Fine regards
> Rolf

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?