[Gambas-user] Issue 206 in gambas: Can't compile Gambas3

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Jan 29 21:36:00 CET 2012

Comment #8 on issue 206 by john.aaron.rose at ...626...: Can't compile Gambas3
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=206

I didn't have libxtst-dev installed. I installed it OK. It didn't give
the 'Unable to compile Gambas' message. It did give 'gbc: error: Component
not found: gb.sdl.sound' and others, none of which I use. I've attached the
compile.log if you'd like to have a quick look.

I then loaded Gambas3 Ok and loaded my Test project. It showed Gambas
version as 3.0.90 (r172). 3.0.90 is the contents of the VERSION file in the
trunk directory. So I presume that I am now using the dev version. BTW how
does this version number correspond to the #number (I think that it was
4421) on the sourceforge repository?

Thanks for your help, Jussi.

Attachments:
	compile.log  280 KB