[Gambas-user] INITIAL Location of Form

rogerHPH bbg.holfarm at ...2767...
Sun Jan 29 17:45:29 CET 2012

How can I position a form at X=0, Y=0 at Program Start, before any other
action, e.g. Timer or button_click ?
I want to use full width of screen, i.e. to push the Ubuntu v11 "Launcher"
bar off the Left Hand side of the screen.

The Code below will position the Form anywhere on the screen on Program
Start, EXCEPT at 0,0.
Co-ordinates in either SUB -new(),  or in SUB Form_Open() work fine, except
for any position under the "Launcher" bar.

However, the Button_Click works and puts the Form at 0,0 and pushes the
"Launcher" bar off screen,   -  but I want this to happen at program start !

' Gambas class file

PUBLIC SUB _new()
FMain.X = 800
FMain.Y = 600