[Gambas-user] Editor 'Split' function is reversed

Ian Roper ian.roper at ...1974...
Sun Jan 29 01:57:59 CET 2012

I was looking at this yesterday and the 'penny dropped'

It's a matter of interpretation of the 'what you would expect to see'
from the menu outcome.

I expected to the see the 'divider' as being either horizontal or
vertical *sigh*

The outcome of course is that the layout of the divided screens is as
the menu options says. ;) so it's not an error.

Regards,
Ian Roper.

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 13:08 +0800, Ian Roper wrote:
> Greetings,
> In the code editor, if you select on 'right click'
>
> Advanced - View - Horizontal Split : It splits vertically
> Advanced - View - Vertical Split : It splits horizontally
>

> [System]
> OperatingSystem=Linux
> Kernel=2.6.35-32-generic
> Architecture=i686