[Gambas-user] Gambas WebPage

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Sat Jan 28 11:16:57 CET 2012

Nice one Benoit!

Will you call this technology GASP (Gambas ASP) or GAWP (GAmbas Web
Pages)? :-)

Will we have access to the Request and Response just like in asp/jsp?
How will we get params from decorated url/post?  It would be nice if
there were a standard means of accessing the params by name...

Kind regards,
Caveat