[Gambas-user] Gambas3 and ubuntu repositories

Christian DaGeek247 Stephens imageek247 at ...626...
Thu Jan 26 19:05:46 CET 2012

*Hey, when will gambas3 be available on the ubuntu repositories? Or is
there another repository that I can add to my repo list in ubuntu to get it?
*

--
*If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,*
*and the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,*