[Gambas-user] DragNDrop example and drop file problem

tobias tobiasboe1 at ...20...
Thu Jan 26 00:01:00 CET 2012

hi,

i have rev #4413 installed and quickly ran svn update for 4420 and
haven't seen any changes related to the following (it's too late for me
now to compile on this slow machine):
i just checked out DragNDrop exmaple and it seems that TreeView.Find()s
should be replaced by TreeView.FindAt()s.
that's the first so far...

second, i wonder why i can't get dropping files dragged from my desktop
working. i saw a topic on the mailing list in which that was no problem.
i have set TreeView.Drop = True and expected things to work. is there
any voodoo i missed? in case you need it:

using kubuntu 11.04, KDE4 and:

[Libraries]
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.7.2
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.4