[Gambas-user] How to create simple applet?

Mon Jan 23 21:05:02 CET 2012

OK, now think I understand what you mean... You want to make LXPanel plugin.
I rechecked the link you send. I'm not sure you can do that with Gambas.

Trayicon shows only small icon, so I don't think you can reasonably fit
text to it,
but you can put text to tooltip of that icon. Maybe it is the second best
option.

Another option is that you write that functionality with C, but that's not
rookie project.

Maybe Benoit is interested in make native Gambas functions for this...

Jussi