[Gambas-user] Unable to compile gb.form.stock

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Mon Jan 23 20:07:33 CET 2012

First, I deleted everything in /trunk, did svn checkout (rev.4415 now) and
recompiled.
Same result.

Then, I deleted everything in /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/share/gambas3, and
recompiled again.
Same result. There is this warning message, but all the stock icons are usable.

Output is attatched.

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=2.6.37.6-0.11-desktop
Architecture=i686
Memory=3044332 kB
DistributionVendor=SuSE
DistributionRelease=openSUSE 11.4 (i586)
VERSION = 11.4
CODENAME = Celadon
Desktop=KDE4

[Gambas 3]