[Gambas-user] curve fitting library ?

Wally wally at ...2037...
Mon Jan 23 19:58:10 CET 2012

Rqandall,

let us listen Marcin first. Maybe he has some interesting informations.
In fityk i found that the favourie mehtod is "chi squares method".

Gsl offers this also :
— Function: double gsl_cdf_chisq_P (double x, double nu)
— Function: double gsl_cdf_chisq_Q (double x, double nu)
— Function: double gsl_cdf_chisq_Pinv (double P, double nu)
— Function: double gsl_cdf_chisq_Qinv (double Q, double nu)