[Gambas-user] curve fitting library ?

Wally wally at ...2037...
Mon Jan 23 11:31:44 CET 2012

Do you think it's possible to create a gambas module, similar to
"gb.db.sqlite3" or "gb.cairo"  but , lets say "gb.gsl" or "gb.math" ?
These gb.moduls seems to be able to use C++ Libraries.

Ok, most of the people which are able to to this, usually do not
have time to do it. I have time but no experience, maybe some
help in beginnig might be sufficient - at least for some simple
finctionality. But may be this requires too much experience
and i might not be helpful at all. What do you think ?