[Gambas-user] How to create simple applet?

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Mon Jan 23 10:22:33 CET 2012

On Sun, 2012-01-22 at 16:10 -0800, abbat wrote:
> How to create simple applet with text?
>
> Thanks

That's the fourth time you've asked the same question on this list
within a matter of days.  The chances of getting an answer do not
increase with the number of times you ask the same question... in fact,
you may find there's an inverse relationship :-P

Having said that, there's a lot of friendly, helpful people on the list
so have a little patience and perhaps someone will come up with the
answer or an example for you.  If not, well then I guess it's time for
you to roll up your sleeves and work it out for yourself, then tell us
how you did it! :-D

Even if you don't succeed in doing it yourself, you may find your
chances of getting an answer will increase if you show you're prepared
to put some work into finding a solution for yourself... then let us
know what you have tried, what has and hasn't worked, and be a little
more specific in saying where you need help rather than having your
mails sound like "I want you to write this program for me, and I want
you to write it NOW!" ;-)

Kind regards,
Caveat