[Gambas-user] Bizarre things with controls

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Mon Jan 23 10:08:53 CET 2012

Hi John,

For compiling Gambas, I use a script which was originally inspired by
Kevin Fishburne of this mailing list.  I've hacked it around a bit and
added stuff to it over time.

The script is called comp_gambas and is attached herewith.  The script
contains all (?) the commands needed for compiling with or without
optimisations, getting the latest or a specific svn version etc.  I just
comment out/uncomment lines as needed.

Perhaps this script should be hosted somewhere on gambasdoc so we can
maintain it/point new "compilers of Gambas" to it...

Kind regards,
Caveat