[Gambas-user] Issue 199 in gambas: LostFocus & Leave events not activated for ValueBox

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Fri Jan 20 10:13:48 CET 2012

Looks good to me :-D

ComboBox: Oh no, I lost my focus!  I'm sure it's around here
somewhere...
ValueBox: Oh no, I lost my focus!  I'm sure it's around here
somewhere...
ComboBox: Oh no, I lost my focus!  I'm sure it's around here
somewhere...
ValueBox: Oh no, I lost my focus!  I'm sure it's around here
somewhere...
ComboBox: Oh no, I lost my focus!  I'm sure it's around here
somewhere...

Kind regards,
Caveat