[Gambas-user] Which container to use for Draw Image?

tobias tobiasboe1 at ...20...
Wed Jan 18 15:58:44 CET 2012

Алексей Беспалов schrieb:
> Hi!
> Please help me.
>

> Which container to use for Draw Image?
> So you can determine which of Image Clicked.
>
> I used to DrawArea at HPanel. But I do not know how to identify the object in
> the event DrawArea Click ().
>
> This is part my code:

> Public Sub DrawImages(mhImage As Image[], Parent As Container, SizeArea As
> Integer)
> Dim hImage As Image
> Dim hArea As DrawingArea
>
> MVars.mAreas.Clear()
> Parent.Children.Clear()
>
>   For Each hImage In mhImage
>     hArea = New DrawingArea(Parent)
>     Object.Attach(hArea, FMain, "hArea")
>     MVars.mAreas.Add(hArea)
>
>     hArea.Cached = True
>     hArea.Border = 2
>
>     DrawImage(hImage, hArea, SizeArea) 'Draw Image on hArea
>     Next
> End
>
> In FMain code:

> Public Sub hArea_DblClick()
>     Message.Info("!!!")
> End
> It is work. But can i determine which of Image i Clicked??

since you create multiple DrawingAreas with the same event name, so all
objects individually will raise the hArea_DblClick event.
but there is one trick: the object that raised a particular event can be
referred to from within the event handler by using the Last object.
consequently Last will be a reference to the particular DrawingArea
dblclicked.