[Gambas-user] Document viewing in 3.0

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Tue Jan 17 21:08:47 CET 2012

I think a statement to the fact the gb.qt was replaced by gd.qt4 in Gambas
3 would stop any confusion.  I do think that most readers would assume the
draw object no longer existed at all. The solution would be a "For xxx See
here" link and point people to the replacement via a link on the page.

This is not ambiguous to those familiar with the development of Gambas 3
but to new comers or those who have not had much exposure do not have the
background knowledge of the developer.

2012/1/17 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>

> Le 17/01/2012 20:55, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
> > Aaa... of course, Bill and I have clicked on:
> > http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt/drawingarea?v3
> >
> > There is no Gambas 3 drawingarea in gb.qt, because there is no gb.qt,
> it's
> > gb.qt4 now.
> > Maybe redirection then?
> >
> > Jussi
> >

> Why redirecting? There is no ambiguity.
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?