[Gambas-user] Exporting Program text from project files

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Tue Jan 17 07:22:31 CET 2012

Thanks Benoit,

For some reason I was thinking the project was compressed. I guess its just
using hidden file...

2012/1/16 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>

> Le 17/01/2012 01:59, Randall Morgan a écrit :
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > This is probably a a question for Benoit, but I'm asking everyone. I need
> > to automate the inclusion of Gambas code into LyX (a latex editor) and
> > would like to pass it through pygment or some other code highlighter
> before
> > inserting it into my lyx document. I've been doing this manually but it
> is
> > becoming a pain. So I figure either Gambas 3 or python script should
> do...
> > To do this I need to know how the project files are stored and how best
> > retrieve the text from them.
> >
> > Any info would be of great help,
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> Source files are stored in the ".src" sub-directory of your project
> directory, exactly as you see them in the IDE project tree.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?