[Gambas-user] Exporting Program text from project files

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Tue Jan 17 01:59:06 CET 2012

Hi Everyone,

This is probably a a question for Benoit, but I'm asking everyone. I need
to automate the inclusion of Gambas code into LyX (a latex editor) and
would like to pass it through pygment or some other code highlighter before
inserting it into my lyx document. I've been doing this manually but it is
becoming a pain. So I figure either Gambas 3 or python script should do...
To do this I need to know how the project files are stored and how best to
retrieve the text from them.

Any info would be of great help,

Thanks

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will