[Gambas-user] Question about Object.Size and object symbol enumeration

Mon Jan 16 17:45:10 CET 2012

Hi!
Seems like function Object.SizeOf() always returns numbers dividable by 8.
Is this because objects are allocated as 64 bit chunks in 64 bit OS, or is
this bug?

I used following code:

Dim hTesting As New CTest

Print Object.SizeOf(hTesting)

CTest contains only public test variables like:
Public Test As Byte
Public Test2 As Byte

Other question.
Is it possible to enumerate constants from object?
I have big exported class which contains only constants,
and I would like to handle them automatically in another program.

Jussi