[Gambas-user] Issue 192 in gambas: SQLite3 Exec of a 'Select' statement returns too many rows

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Jan 13 16:41:50 CET 2012

Comment #2 on issue 192 by john.aar... at ...626...: SQLite3 Exec of
a 'Select' statement returns too many rows
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=192

Please ignore (& remove?) this issue. I must have been sleeping when I
thought I'd found a bug. What appear to be extra rows in the database table
are due to PRINT statements that I put in the code in order to debug the
cause of a runtime window popping up which said 'Not an object'. PS is it
possible to add more information to this popup window e.g. line of code or
its number?