[Gambas-user] Difficulties using Gambas 3 IDE

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Fri Jan 13 13:02:50 CET 2012

It's quite difficult to use the new IDE:
I'm designing a project using panels and Hboxes and Vboxes and other
expanders, but it is almost impossible to determine which element I'm
editing. The Property box is messing the names of the elements, after
few settings done. After 5-6 settings I cannot distinguish whether I'm
doing the setup of a proper element or not.
The packager doesn't draws the external dependencies at all.
Is this a number of bugs?