[Gambas-user] What to use instead of CInt

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Thu Jan 12 14:30:39 CET 2012

I believe CInt() and CStr() are still part of Gambas 3. They seem to work
fine in my programs.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 3:18 AM, Rolf-Werner Eilert <
eilert-sprachen at ...221...> wrote:

> I remember having read that in Gambas3 there is no CInt etc. any longer.
>
> What do you recommend to use instead? And what do I use instead of CStr?
>
> Rolf

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?