[Gambas-user] Running programs from terminal and by double clicking.

Sun Jan 8 18:24:21 CET 2012

Example:
hProcess = Exec ["echo", "hello?"] For Input As "Process"

In this case child process used to sent "hello?\n" to parent process, now
it will send "hello?\r\n".

If you do this:
$ echo "hello?" > test.txt

And open test.txt in hexeditor, you will see that only \n is really send to
output.
So, \r is unexpected to me. However I'm not saying this is wrong.

Jussi