[Gambas-user] File opening dialog and one more question

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Thu Jan 5 16:40:26 CET 2012

Unfortunately the built-in file opening dialog just doesn't work for
me. The project has been ported from G2 to G3. I have a filter added
for the .tar.gz filetype but although it shows the correct files, I
cannot open them. The OK button simply doesn't work. It's maybe up to
the porting. I'll check it.