[Gambas-user] File opening dialog and one more question

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Thu Jan 5 12:35:35 CET 2012

Hi,
in G2 we had a file opening dialog which was identical as KDE's native
one. It seems to be removed, or am I wrong? I would like to have that
old one. It's more convenient with the system-wide bookmarks etc.

And the question: I don't understand the STATIC word's meaning. Is it
given to define a constant inside a class? What's the practical usage
of it? I have to redesign my Gambas project, and I need to know the
exact usage. The documentation didn't make it clear to me. I Know what
Public and what Private is. Thanks!

Csaba