[Gambas-user] GAMBAS Test Suite question

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Mon Jan 2 21:39:54 CET 2012

There are several stand-alone tools at:
http://ltp.sourceforge.net/tooltable.php
You can find some tools from Oracle here:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/downloads/index-084446.html
And lots of Linux specific info here:
http://www.opengroup.org/testing/linux-test/

Hope this helps,

Randall

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 4:10 AM, nando <nando_f at ...951...> wrote:

> I'd like to know if there is a comprehensive test suite out there to
> test all (or as much as possible of) of GAMBAS ?
>
> It would be easier over time and new releases to run the 'big' test
> to prove anything that might become broken.
>
> Opinions?
> -Fernando

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?