[Gambas-user] Cannot close GUI application

Ron ron at ...1740...
Mon Jan 2 21:16:36 CET 2012

You always get unfreed stuff when using Quit in a GUI project is my
experience.

In Form_Close()

  ' exit program
  Main.CloseAll()
  FMain.Close

END

In CloseAll() I close all file handles, sockets, serial ports and stop
timers.
Then FMain.Close does the trick nicely.

Regards,
Ron_2nd.