[Gambas-user] Creating an Ubuntu Source Package for uploading to a PPA

John Spikowski support at ...2529...
Mon Jan 2 06:48:56 CET 2012

On Mon, 2012-01-02 at 02:10 -0300, Sebastian Kulesz wrote:

> I would like to know what you think of this proposal. is it to hard?
> would it take too much time (Gambas 4 feature)? I'm open to any
> comments, please.

If I created a Gambas 3 application and wanted to distribute it to my
customers that have a bare bones Linux system, what are the steps in
doing this without having to give them a full development system as
well?