[Gambas-user] gb3: multiple errors

Wed Feb 29 06:45:37 CET 2012

I'm using the build from a few days ago (recompiling now) and get this
error when trying to create a module in a new or existing project:

This application has raised an unexpected error and must abort.

[11] Unknown symbol 'Margin' in class 'FileChooser'.
FCreateFile.FCreateFile.0

I also get a crash trying to run this code:

' Server Module

Public Struct Server_QueueOut
   Acknowledged As Boolean ' Whether or not transaction has been
acknowledged by recipient.
   Player As Short         ' Number of player transaction was sent to.
   Timestamp As Float      ' Time transaction was sent.
   Type As Byte            ' Transaction type.
   Data As String          ' Transaction payload.
End Struct
Public QueueOut[2000, 32768] As Struct Server_QueueOut

' Network module

Public QueueSize As Short = 1023        ' Maximum number of incoming and
outgoing transaction queue elements.

       ' Set outgoing transaction queue acknowledgments to true.
       For Counter2 = 0 To 1999
         For Counter1 = 0 To QueueSize
           Server.QueueOut[Counter2, Counter1].Acknowledged = True
         Next
       Next

It crashes the first time it tries to execute the
"Server.QueueOut[Counter2, Counter1].Acknowledged = True" line. I'll let
you know if the latest revision fixes it.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues