[Gambas-user] Gambas3 make install issue

Florent THOMAS mailinglist at ...2465...
Tue Feb 28 18:20:37 CET 2012

Correct.

Thanks to Jussi :
/Compiling gambas3...
gbc: error: Component not found: gb.qt4.webkit/

So, seems like gb.qt4.webkit is mandatory component.
And for some reason not all missing dependencies (= not compiled
components) are reported in end of configure.

Benoit, is this correct?

See needed requirements for gb.qt4.webkit from here:
http://gambasdoc.org/help/install?en&view
<http://gambasdoc.org/help/install?en&view>

Jussi