[Gambas-user] DataSource & DataBrowser problem

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Mon Feb 27 17:18:03 CET 2012

Benoit,

I'm now using kendek's launchpad ppa for Gambas pre-release: he created
latest version on 25 February 2012. I don't know the version number of
Gambas3 that he used and I don't know how to find out (apart from asking
him). I'm reluctant to install Gambas3 using subversion & compiling it
as I then have incompatibility between compiled version of an app &
installing it (from a .deb) on same or another PC. I have not found any
way round this incompatibility.

I'm still having a problem when I try to add a new row to a SQLite3
database table. I am able to key in the data for the new row after
clicking the 'New' icon. However, when I try to save the new row by
clicking the 'Save' icon, I now get "Cannot modify record: SQL error or
missing database" displayed in a popup.

Please let me know if you want me to send the app.

John
+44 1902 331266
+44 7894 211434