[Gambas-user] Listcontainer/grid changes

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Feb 26 23:05:44 CET 2012

Le 26/02/2012 22:23, richard terry a écrit :
> Hi Benoit.
>
> Came to work today having updated the latest svn and found I can't select any
> patients from my multiple pick list - which uses the list container - I have a
> cPatientRow into which I put the patient's photograph and their demographic
> details in a textlabel. These are then placed in the listcontainer.
>
> Now, when clicking of a row - the whole of the list container is selected and
> not the individual rows. Bit of a problem for me because with two patients
> with same name I now can't load their records to do my work....

Please provide a screenshot so that I understand what you are talking about.

> Also the grid has changed (I use this in my appointment module)
>
> This code used to set the appointment time in the vertically set header
> column:
>
> gridview1.rows[i].text = sDisplayTime
>
> Now it dosn't fit and there seems no way to widen it.
>
> Any help appreciated.

Indeed. I will see if I can do something to implement a behaviour
similar to the old GridView.

> Wish I'd kept a record of the version I was at so I could roll back.

You can always go to any revision with 'svn update -r <revision>' or
'svn checkout -r <revision>'.

Benoît Minisini