[Gambas-user] Memory problems with Gambas3

Sun Feb 26 20:39:50 CET 2012

Qt4, but I think it happened also with GTK+.

I tried to repeat the bug with GTK+ to make sure, but when I removed the
workaround, nothing happened.
And now nothing happens also with Qt4!?!?

I don't know what has changed. System update... something with new Gambas
revision...? No idea.

Right now I'm out of time, I will look into this later.

Jussi