[Gambas-user] DataSource & DataBrowser problem

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Feb 25 14:56:26 CET 2012

Le 07/02/2012 16:25, John Rose a écrit :
> Thanks, Benoit, for your explanation. Now that I've deleted the
> DataBrowserCountry control&  created it again inside the
> DataSourceCountry control, I now see the countries (i.e. France&  Great
> Britain) in the DataBrowserCountry control.

Hi,

I have completely rewrote the GridView control since revision #4505. The
GridView is the base of the TableView, DataView and DataBrowser control.
Moreover, I have fixed some bugs in DataView and DataBrowser.

Can you check that and tell me if it fixed some of your problems?

Benoît Minisini