[Gambas-user] String array empty after SUB (Gambas 2)

Wed Feb 22 18:49:29 CET 2012

Just quick thought... maybe this "felder = feld.Copy()" gives new object
reference feld to felder.
And because feld is declared locally, the it is null after the sub and so
is also felder.

Perhaps you need to do "felder = feld.Copy()" manually with for each...

Jussi