[Gambas-user] How to make Class file to Library for use in other Gambas applications

Wed Feb 22 01:12:49 CET 2012

First, use Export command in classes you want to expose as library.
Then, open project which uses this as library. Open project properties,
choose tab "libraries" and add library binary.

Jussi