[Gambas-user] Memory problems with Gambas3

Mon Feb 20 08:39:01 CET 2012

Am 19.02.2012 23:15, schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 19/02/2012 22:52, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
>> Unfortunately I can't send the project. But I keep on trying to isolate the
>> problem.
>> I'm pretty sure leak is from Gambas as it is fixed by commenting out the
>> three lines.
>>
>> Jussi
>>

> I can't do anything without seeing the source of your project or any
> other project that reproduces the problem!

Maybe this is related to the problem I had the other day. When I read
this thread, it reminds me to the problem I had with painting and
nothing appearing until after some trials, the application will crash.
This happened under KDE (qt4) and not under LXDE (gtk).

Benoit, you asked me about the rendering type. Suse is organized
somewhat different, your hints didn't match. After some searching I
found a switch in KDE where I can choose the rendering type. But
choosing another one didn't help.

Of course, this doesn't need to be related, but I just wanted to mention
there's something strange with the drawing area :-)

Regards

Rolf