[Gambas-user] Gambas future?

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Sun Feb 19 16:50:04 CET 2012

Specially the supported file formats and the stability:
"The music file format can be: WAV, OGG or MP3."
What about flac?
If there would be support for other sound formats and stability of
playback that would be good. There are some mp3 files which are
distorted upon playback (faster playback of shifted octaves). And it
is also not possible by now to use a timeline for an mp3 song, if I
used a Slider I simply cannot move the sound position without having
program crashed.

Thanks!
Csaba