[Gambas-user] Gambas bug?

Fabián Flores Vadell fabianfloresvadell at ...626...
Fri Feb 10 21:38:35 CET 2012

2012/2/10 Emil Lenngren <emil.lenngren at ...626...>

> You probably get the error because Count is a property and not a method.
>
> There is a Object.GetProperty method you can use instead ;)
>
> Print Object.GetProperty(["John", "Peter"], "Count")

Thanks Emil.

It seems to me like the encapsulation is broken because I need to be
conscious of the implementation (property or method) in order to pass the
message that I want.

That could not be a great problem in the daily programming, but to
programming in a reflexive way it seems to me inflexible.

What you think?

> --

Fabián Flores Vadell
www.comoprogramarcongambas.blogspot.com