[Gambas-user] Naming/Renaming projects

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Mon Feb 6 22:47:37 CET 2012

Hi Rolf,

to your 1st point:
in gb3 there is a wizard, asking first for the directory (and you can create a
new one), then asking for the name and the title of the project.
This should be ok, don't you think so?

2nd point:
(also gb3)
In the opening dialog you can see clearly if it is a folder or a gambas project.
Just look at the icons.

Matti