[Gambas-user] Missing symbols

Mon Feb 6 17:00:23 CET 2012

One of these days... maybe I have missed something, but any clue why Gambas
programs cannot find some symbols from libc?
Specifically I'm talking about fmod, my libraries (written with C) can find
this without problem.
And even more strange, Gambas programs can find some symbols from libc.

Library "libc:6"
Private Extern modf(param As Float, pp As Pointer) As Float
Private Extern fmod(param1 As Float, param2 As Float) As Float

Public Sub Main()
Dim pp As Pointer = Alloc(SizeOf(gb.Float))

  Print modf(Pi, pp)
  Print fmod(Pi, 2) '<-- only this raises "cannot find symbol..."

End

Demonstration project attached.

Jussi