[Gambas-user] How To INSERT INTO in MySQL?

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Mon Feb 6 15:18:12 CET 2012

And I agree with Fabien!!!!
I just over with the transcription of former wrongly formatted query style ->
query="INSERT INTO....."
MyConn.Exec(query)
Don't use that style! You will make only troubles with escaping characters.
The right way is MyConn.Exec("INSERT Into ...
VALUES(&1,&2...);",myvar1,myvar2,...)