[Gambas-user] gb.xml.rpc sending an array from client to server

Francois Saidi francois at ...2770...
Mon Feb 6 11:37:06 CET 2012

Hi,

I am new to this mailling list, and a beginner in Gambas programming.
I am facing a problem i couldn't solve by  myself and i would appreciate
some help of you guys.
I am using the xml.rpc component, and i would like to send an array (of
Date)  to the server.
I have the following code
################################
DIM vVar AS NEW Variant[]
DIM bOk AS Boolean
DIM array AS NEW Date[]

array .Add(Now())

fRpc = NEW RpcFunction("calendar.setplanning", [XmlRpc.xArray],
XmlRpc.xBoolean)

vVar.Add(array)
TRY bOk = cRpc.Call(vVar)

By doing this i have an error  when doing the Call. The error says "type
mismatch wanted float got a string...."

Is this the right way to send a array? Is it possible?

Thanks for your help

Hplus